Made with recycled materials, this lock-on grip, with a unique tread pattern and thick profile, adds comfort and control on technical trails.
- Grip core is made from recycled plastic
- The opposing tread pattern absorbs shock in palms and increases grip at the fingertips
- A rubber compound provides confident grip, control and comfort
- Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management
- The single-clamp design maximises grip surface for secure, predictable performance
- Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar
- 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- 32 mm diameter
The net effect
Fishing nets make up an estimated 10% of all plastic in the ocean. What's even worse is that they're four times more harmful to the ocean environment than all other forms of plastic pollution.
A global issue
Each year 8 billion kilos of plastic enter the oceans, polluting beaches and waterways around the world.
Better products for a better planet
We're committed to lightening our footprint and designing for circularity wherever possible. This product and others contain recycled material and are made using planet-friendlier manufacturing processes.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.