Bike To Work Scheme
Pop into the shop, have a coffee, talk about what you need from the Bike to Work scheme. We have expert staff on hand, who are all experienced cyclists.
Read below for some information on the scheme…
The Cycle to Work Scheme is a tax incentive scheme which aims to encourage employees to cycle to and from work. Under the scheme employers can pay for bicycles and bicycle equipment for their employees and the employee pays back through a salary sacrifice arrangement of up to 12 months. The employee is not liable for tax, PRSI or the Universal Social Charge on their repayments.
Using the Bike to Work scheme, your employer can help you obtain a brand new bike and safety equipment worth up to €1,250 for a regular bike, and up to €1,500 for an electric bike. You can use a salary sacrifice arrangement to save up to 51% of the retail price of bike and equipment.
- €1,250 for a Regular Bike & Equipment
- €1,500 for an Electric Bike & Equipment.
- Sacrifice monthly payment arrangement through your employer.
- Save up to 51% of the retail price of bike and equipment.
- Employer savings as well.
- Long term personal savings on commuting cost.
- Your employer does not have to take part in the scheme. However if they do, they must offer it to all their employees.
To help choose a bike, take a look at our Range of Bike Offered.
Contact Us at +353(0)44-933-5351 for more information.