A compact remote with ANT+ wireless technology that allows for easy, on-bar control of your bike lights.
- Communicates via ANT+ wireless technology
- Compatible with all Bontrager RT front and rear bike lights
- Can be paired with up to four lights simultaneously
- Wirelessly controls light functions, including on/off and mode selection and signals battery status
- Easily mounts to handlebars, and can be used as a bar-end plug (Bar-End Mount sold separately)
- Double-press powers on all lights; single press changes modes
- Flashing LED when powered on indicates low battery in one or more connected lights
- Includes CR1632 battery, handlebar mount and quick-start manual
This discreet remote mounts quickly and easily to any road or mountain bike handlebar, letting you control the functions of your front and rear lights without removing your hands from your bar.
High beam, low beam
Transmitr MicroRemote makes it easier for you to be a considerate rider. Dim your lights for oncoming riders and pedestrians with the simple touch of a button.
Choose your mode
Use the Transmitr MicroRemote to turn on or off all paired lights with a simple double press ? or use a single press to toggle through modes without taking your hands off of the bars.
One button for all your lights
With Transmitr MicroRemote, you can control all your lights at once. It can be paired with up to four Bontrager RT lights simultaneously.
Easily mount the remote in the end of any road handlebar with the additional bar end adapter (sold separately) for a sleek and clean integrated light control solution.
|SKUs / Part Numbers||563210|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!