A durable, easy-to-install frame bag with clever internal pockets so you can carry more and roam further than ever before.
- Available in six sizes to best fit more frames and adventures
- See the FAQ for selecting the right size for your Trek or any other bike you love
- Optional thumb screws (sold separately) allow for threaded boss mounting on select Trek bikes
- One main pocket and smaller compartment pocket make it easy to stay organised
- Hi-vis lining and internal mesh pockets make finding your gear easy
- Water-resistant construction helps keep your gear dry
- Durable materials and robust zips are designed to last
- Easy-to-use attachment straps feature a soft rubber coating to reduce abrasion
Fit to your bike
If your bike has integrated boss mounts or not, click on the link to get the correctly sized bag for your bike.
Keep your gear secure and organized with clever internal pockets and a hi-vis lining that makes finding everything easy.
Simple, secure installation
Easy-to-use straps fasten your bag tightly to your frame and feature a soft rubber coating to reduce abrasion.
Rugged and durable
These bags are built for the long haul with quality materials, design and craftsmanship that provide lasting performance wherever you roam.
Waterproof materials help keep your gear safe and dry so you can adventure in all the weather.
- Fasergehalt: 35% Polyester 200D 116T/30% Nylon 840D Matte/24% Nylon 840D Laminated Ether TPU Reverse/9% Hypalon/2% Nylon Mesh
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||1.31L, 1.7 L, 2.5L, 3 L, 5 L, 5.9L|
|Barcodes||601842685938, 601842685945, 601842685952, 601842685969, 601842685976, 601842685983|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5263832, 5263833, 5263834, 5263835, 5263836, 5263837|
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.