A durable, easy-to-install, hydration-compatible handlebar bag so you can carry more wherever you roam.
- The roll-top closure with secure buckle keeps your gear safe and dry
- Two nylon handlebar straps and a single-stem strap provide secure attachment
- Water-resistant construction helps keep your gear dry
- Durable materials are made to last with additional reinforcement in high-wear areas
- The 9-litre capacity and bungee up top offer additional quick-and-easy storage
- A front zipped pocket designed to securely fit a 1.5-litre Osprey Hydraulics LT Hydration Pack Lumbar Reservoir (not included)
- The silicone hose port and magnetic hose clasp keeps the optional hydration reservoir hose securely in place
The large front pocket is compatible with 1.5-litre lumbar hydration reservoirs for easy hydration, and a silicone hose port and magnetic bite-valve attachment keeps your water within reach.
Simple, secure installation
Buckle straps make for simple, secure installation and quick-and-easy removal.
Rugged and durable
These bags are built for the long haul with quality materials, design and craftsmanship that provide lasting performance wherever you roam.
A roll-top design and waterproof materials help keep your gear safe and dry so you can adventure in whatever weather.
A daisy chain and bungee cord across the top of the bag make it easy to quickly stow jackets, layers and more.
- Fasergehalt: 52% Nylon 420D Double Ripstop with TPU/30% Nylon 840D Laminated Ether TPU Reverse/12% Polyester 200D/6% Hypalon
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5254972|